昀茜

这儿昀茜!
随心所欲,三观诡异,还望谅解
佛系圈地自萌中,拒收板砖
沉迷北上广深非cp向无法自拔
all穗好all穗妙all穗呱呱叫
这人有点幼稚/中二/玻璃心,还请大家多多包涵
#高产似阿深#

    自译章鱼哥角色曲《Superior》
    这里英语水平不是很好,纯属靠爱发电,所以如果有错误的地方请务必指出!
(这曲子一股浓浓的章海派相处方式既视感哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈)
    【原曲地址】分享SpongeBob Squarepants的单曲《Superior》: http://music.163.com/song/27447792/?userid=431086861 (来自@网易云音乐)

I look out from my window at the losers down below.
我从窗口望向下面的失败者
I'm a king, and they're just bums.
我是个国王,他们只是可怜的乞丐
I'm the toast among the crumbs.
我是被挡在面包屑里的香吐司
The profile in the mirror gets more classic everyday.
镜子勾勒出的形象每天都更典雅无比
Every feature, every trait.
每个形象,各具特色.
Is this to be my fate?
但这就是我的命运吗?
Oh, why was I made this way -ay?!
哦,为何我生来如此?!
(Glass Breaks)
(玻璃杯被震碎)
Blast you.
炸了你.

Superior.
我生来高人一等
I'm so much better than you.
比你这凡夫俗子优越好几倍
A cut above the rest.
我如此出类拔萃
In so many ways I'm blessed
天赋高如上天的宠儿
Oh woe is me.
运气却霉的像受了诅咒.
What shall I do?
该怎么办才好呢?

Superior.
上位者啊
The creme cream de la crop.(此句不确定,可能为西班牙语)
精英中的精英.(直译:奶酪中的甜奶油)
I'm flying on a higher plane.
我翱翔于天际,在更高的水平线上飞行
Tried to drag me down your drain
某些人想把我拉进他们那泡浑水里
But I'll remain right here on top.
但想都别想!我仍能定定地站在这里
Thank you.
万分感谢您

Eons and eons of devolving peons
日夜不停地为拉低我的门槛辛苦劳作
Have just served to lower the bar.
可惜这点水平才刚刚够拆掉我的门闩.
It's survival of the dumbest
蠢货得以愉快幸存
While us great ones get punished
而我们优秀的人却要受到生活的处罚
In a world of black holes
在这黑洞般的世界里
I'm a star!
我就像一颗启明星!

Superior.
我以此为豪!
Oh, don't you wish you were me.
哦,别企望着能像我一样
You're so bland, and I'm sublime.
你如此平淡无奇,而我庄严崇高.
A pearl cast before you swine
一颗珍珠放在你这猪面前
But you're too blind to see. Hello.
你却瞎得看不见,瞎仔你好.

A cut crystal jar.
一个切口完美的水晶罐
A fine caviar.
配上上好的鱼子酱.
A bubble bath,
泡个舒适的泡泡浴
and gold pinky rings.
戴上金色的小戒指.
Ascots and brie.
系上阿斯科特式领带,和布里乳酪相伴
Me, me, me, and more me.
与我,我,我和更多的我同席.
Along with a quartet of strings.
伴随着弦乐四重奏
Watch me work.
看我怎么做.

Wait for me now.
哦等我一下
Well, somebody's flat.
好吧,看来这调子有点低
My reed, sorry.
喂...我的竖笛对不起.
Now pick it up. 5,6,7,8
现在,再来一次,5, 6, 7, 8!

Superior.
高人一等
You ask me how I know.
你问我怎么知道?
The answer's so profound.
这答案如此意义深远
Oh, how do I dumb this down
哦,我的语言在它面前多么无力.
You inferior. Me superior.
你如此低劣下档,而我高人一等
Nothing makes me leerier than your gouache exterior!
没什么比你那水粉画般的尊容更能让我更膈应的了!
I'm superior! (Coughing)
我是优越者!(咳嗽)

The next evolutionary step.
蜕变就要开始了.

评论(1)

热度(28)